How Do I Stop Walking On The Outside Of My Feet?
As part of a normal stride, your rear-foot should roll inward a bit after your heel hits the ground, cushioning the impact and helping you adapt to uneven surfaces. That’s called pronatio
But if your rear-foot doesn’t roll in far enough, or seems to roll outward, that’s supination. When that happens, your foot no longer properly absorbs the shock of each step. Read more
- Best Running Shoes For Stability And Overpronation
- How We Walk And Heel And Knee Pain
- How Should We Walk On Your Feet Correctly?
- How Does Pronation Affect Running
- Best Running Shoes 2018 – Top Rated Long Distance, Neutral, Stability, Budget & More
- What Running Shoes Are Good For Pronation?
- What Is Overpronation?
- Overpronation Running Explained: Choosing the Correct Running Shoe
Share on social