How Does Pronation Affect Running?
In the relatively recent past, things were simple: your foot type was classified as overpronator, underpronator, or neutral, and you were supposed to get a running shoe designed for that foot type.
If you got injured, it was probably because you had the wrong shoe for your foot type. At least, that was the theory — the problem was that people still kept getting injured. Over the past few years, a number of studies (e.g. this one) have questioned whether foot type (and assigning shoes based on foot type) really makes any difference in running injury rates Read more…
- Best Running Shoes For Stability And Overpronation
- How We Walk And Heel And Knee Pain
- How Should We Walk On Your Feet Correctly?
- How Does Pronation Affect Running
- Best Running Shoes 2018 – Top Rated Long Distance, Neutral, Stability, Budget & More
- What Running Shoes Are Good For Pronation?
- What Is Overpronation?
- Overpronation Running Explained: Choosing the Correct Running Shoe
- JPronation When Walking: A Simple Guide To Optimize Your Natural Walking Form
- How to Determine Your Foot Type?
Share on social