Pronation When Walking: A Simple Guide To Optimize Your Natural Walking Form
Pronation is a natural motion of your foot during walking and running. Your gait can show a pattern of neutral pronation, overpronation, or supination (underpronation). The stresses of overpronating or supinating have been linked to a greater risk of injuries. Motion control shoes and orthotics may be recommended if you are an overpronator, while flexible and cushioned shoes are better for people who supinate. Learn about these gait patterns and what you can do to correct them. Read more
- Best Running Shoes For Stability And Overpronation
- How We Walk And Heel And Knee Pain
- How Should We Walk On Your Feet Correctly?
- How Does Pronation Affect Running
- Best Running Shoes 2018 – Top Rated Long Distance, Neutral, Stability, Budget & More
- What Running Shoes Are Good For Pronation?
- What Is Overpronation?
- Overpronation Running Explained: Choosing the Correct Running Shoe
- JPronation When Walking: A Simple Guide To Optimize Your Natural Walking Form
- How to Determine Your Foot Type?
Share on social