What Pronation Causes Shin Splints?
Shin splints can be caused when the anterior leg muscles are stressed by running, especially on hard surfaces or extensively on the toes, or by sports that involve jumping. Wearing athletic shoes that are worn out or don’t have enough shock absorption can also cause this condition. Over-pronated (flat feet) are another factor that can lead to increased stress on the lower leg muscles during exercise. People with high arched feet can also experience shin splint discomfort because this foot type is a poor shock absorber. Read more
- Best Running Shoes For Stability And Overpronation
- How We Walk And Heel And Knee Pain
- How Should We Walk On Your Feet Correctly?
- How Does Pronation Affect Running
- Best Running Shoes 2018 – Top Rated Long Distance, Neutral, Stability, Budget & More
- What Running Shoes Are Good For Pronation?
- What Is Overpronation?
- Overpronation Running Explained: Choosing the Correct Running Shoe
Share on social